Until a dedicated website is launched you can enquire here for editing and content writing or use the contact form at the end of this page.
Red Room Freelance Editing & Writing Solutions
ABN 54 406 486 563
Temporary email contact: email@example.com
Get the edge – look professional.
- Over 10 years writing & editing experience
- An associate member of IPEd (Institute of Professional Editors Ltd)
- Editing – structural, copy editing, & proofreading (see below for rates and offers)
- Web content writing
- SEO – maximise your website
- Social Media
- Web sites – I build, write & edit content, and provide ongoing maintenance of your online presence.
- Essays, theses
- Exhibition proposals
- Press releases
- Formatting – Word & InDesign
- Creative & non-fiction
Red Room Freelance Editing & Writing Solutions offers great value for money.
$ 15 per 1,000 words.
A comprehensive two-pass edit concentrating on structural changes including:
- Sentence structure including active and passive voice
- Grammar and spelling
- Character development
- Overuse of words or phrases
- Maintaining author’s unique voice
- Comments recorded as tracked changes
- Report included
$12 per 1,000 words
- A single pass of the work requiring minimal changes in manuscript structure. Edited for: grammar, spelling, context, with some critique.
- Report included.
Line Editing & Proofing
$10 per 1,000 words
- A single pass with no editing in final preparation for submission to print or to a publishing house. Picking up grammar, spelling, and formatting issues.
- No report.
Don’t be put off. Contact for a negotiated edit for your budget.
You can request a manuscript assessment, typically 1 chapter or 1800 words. If you decide to continue with our editing services this will be deducted from your final invoice.
Fee: $150 with full report and edit.
Short Stories, Articles & Essays
A minimum fee of $25 applies to short stories, essays, and articles. Structural editing rates apply.
For a complete anthology, structural editing rates apply.
Poetry & Resumes
Please contact for a quote.
For other written material and web content please contact for a quote.
I welcome international clients so if you’re used to being quoted per word or by the page (250 words), our service is considerably cheaper, saving you money. You may even benefit from differences in the currency exchange so there are even more reasons to use Red Room Editing & Writing Solutions.
The important stuff:
All queries answered promptly. Editor and writer relationships are important. If you are a new client I may request a sample of your writing, to determine if I’m right for you.
All fees quoted are in Australian dollars.
No GST charge included at present. Fees and charges are subject to change from time to time.
Full payment to be made via direct debit as soon as you contract Red Room Freelance Editing & Writing Solutions.
Please note: quotes remain valid for 21 days.
temp email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use the form below.