Until a dedicated website is launched, please enquire here for editing and content writing or use the contact form at the end of this page.
Red Room Freelance Editing & Writing Solutions
ABN 54 406 486 563
- Over 12 years writing & editing experience
- Associate member of Institute of Professional Editors Ltd (IPEd)
When does your writing need editing?
Perhaps the best answer is when you feel the work needs an editor’s eye cast over it.
I assess each work then quote for the editing service that best suits the writing. I work with you to transform your draft into a polished piece.
An assessment of your work which includes suggestions to improve writing and a written report .
(Manuscript Assessments are not as detailed as a structural edit)
Contact for a quote.
- copy editing
Content Writing & Social Media
- Web content writing
- SEO – maximise website visibility
- Social Media
- Web sites – WordPress proficient – build, write & edit content.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and updating of your online presence.
General Writing Services
- Essays, theses
- Exhibition proposals
- Press releases
- Formatting – Word & InDesign
- Creative & non-fiction
Red Room Freelance Editing & Writing Solutions offers great value for money.
A comprehensive two-pass edit concentrating on structural changes including the following:
- Sentence structure including active and passive voice
- Grammar and spelling
- Character development
- Overuse of words or phrases
- Maintaining author’s unique voice
- Comments recorded as tracked changes
- Report included
- A single pass of the work requiring minimal changes in manuscript structure. Edited for: grammar, spelling, context, with some critique.
- Report included.
Line Editing & Proofreading
- A single pass with no editing in final preparation for submission to print or to a publishing house. Picking up grammar, spelling, and formatting issues.
- No report.
Don’t be put off. Contact for a partial edit to suit your budget.
Short Stories, Articles & Essays
A minimum fee of $150 applies to short stories, essays, and articles. Two pass read & edit. Structural editing rates apply. Contact for a quote.
Anthology, structural editing rates apply unless only a copyedit is required.
Please contact for a quote.
For other written material and web content please contact for a quote.
I welcome international clients so if you’re used to being quoted per word or by the page (250 words), our service is considerably cheaper, saving you money. You may even benefit from differences in the currency exchange so there are even more reasons to use Red Room Editing & Writing Solutions.
The important stuff
All queries answered promptly. Editor and writer relationships are important. If you are a new client I may request a sample of your writing, to determine if I’m right for you.
All fees quoted are in Australian dollars.
No GST charge included at present. Fees and charges are subject to change from time to time.
Full payment to be made via direct debit as soon as you contract Red Room Freelance Editing & Writing Solutions.
Please note: quotes remain valid for 21 days.